|10 Wall Squats|
|10 Pause Goblet Squats(Pasue for 3 secs at bottom)|
|10 Hip Bridges|
|30sec plank holds|
|5 @ 65% 1RM(0.9)|
|5 @ 75% 1RM(0.9)|
|5 @ 85% 1RM(0.9)|
|Rest 3min between sets|
|Evens: 10 Jumping Quarter Squats(115/85)|
|Odds: 10 Toes To Bar|
|Evens: 20 KBS(70/53)|
|Odds: 15 Burpees|
Back Squat 3×5- 225, 265, 275
Metcon: Only got 12 Burpees in on the second set. Everything else felt good.
- Felt great on back squats. Need to keep doing them more often so I can get my weights up to where they used to be.
- STR/KE MVMNT shoes are the next training shoes I need to get.
6:20am- Regular Smoothie and 1 hard boiled egg
10:00am- 1/4 cup of almonds
12:00pm- Salad (Chicken, broccoli, carrots, spinach, 1/2 avocado, balsamic) and Power Crunch Bar
5:00pm- Apple and peanut butter
7:30pm- BCAA Drink, 1 chicken breast, asparagus, broccoli, 1/2 avocado, and sweet potato
8:45pm- Piece of bacon and scoop of Peanut Butter
9:00pm- 8 min. Plank workout
Tim Ferriss with Jacko (Navy SEAL/Leadership consultant)
- Greatest aspect of leadership in the SEALS is humility. The ability to listen to others and take responsibility for your mistakes and learn from it to help your team out in the future.
How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Don’t blame others when you have a complaint or concern and understand where the other is coming from to help solve the situation.
- Selling, get people to say “yes” often.